Cooler Master – MasterCase H500 – ARGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower Case
- Mesh and transparent front panels – Both the mesh and transparent front panels are included for maximized airflow and offer a crystal-clear view of the fans.
- Dual 200 millimeter ARGB fans – The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- ARGB lighting system – The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered glass side panel – Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder are shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Optimized airflow – Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades.
PERFORMANCE COMES IN PAIRS
Two front panels, two 200mm ARGB fans, and a handle to grip onto when the adrenaline kicks in. The MasterCase H500 is established as the go-to chassis for high-performance airflow. Now, with 200mm ARGB fans, its legacy is upgraded with premium lighting.
MESH & TRANSPARENT PANELS INCLUDED
Each choice of front panels decides whether the build will excel at ruthless airflow performance or head-turning aesthetics. Of course, the mesh is the ideal choice for providing the pre-installed fans with high volumes of fresh air. The transparent panel, on the other hand, parades those fans in crystal clear view.
DUAL 200MM ARGB FANS
The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
ARGB LIGHTING SYSTEM
The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL
Gaming hardware, cooling components, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
Hidden on the top panel, in front of the mesh ventilation, is an integrated handle for enhanced utility.
|AVAILABLE COLOR(S):||Iron Grey|
|MATERIALS:||Steel, Plastic, Mesh|
|DIMENSIONS (L X W X H):||525 x 228 x 502mm (Incl. Panels)|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT:||Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX*, (*up to 12″ x 14.1″, may impact cable management features)|
|5.25″ DRIVE BAYS||None|
|2.5″ / 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS (COMBO):||2|
|2.5″ DRIVE BAYS:||2|
|I/O PANEL:||2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 2x USB 2.0, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1x ARGB Controller (Please check Downloads for the product sheet)|
|PRE-INSTALLED FANS – REAR:||2x 120mm, 2x 140mm, 1x 200mm|
|FAN SUPPORT – FRONT:||3x 120mm, 2x 140mm, 2x 200mm|
|FAN SUPPORT – REAR:||1x 120mm|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – TOP:||120mm, 140mm, 240mm|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – FRONT:||120mm, 140mm, 200mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm|
|RADIATOR SUPPORT – REAR:||120mm|
|CLEARANCE – CPU COOLER:||167mm/6.5″|
|CLEARANCE – PSU:||180mm/7.1″|
|CLEARANCE – GFX:||410mm/16.1″|
|DUST FILTERS:||Top, Front, Bottom|
|POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT:||Bottom mount, ATX|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.