NZXT – RGB & Fan Controller RGB Lighting & Digitally-Controlled Fan Channels
- Two NZXT RGB lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total
- Lighting channels now support up to six* addressable RGB LED Strips or five Aer RGB Fans
- Three fan channels* with max 10W per channel output
- Mix and match any NZXT RGB LED accessories* while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels.
- The NZXT CAM application monitors and controls the build with presets or custom controls
2X RGB LIGHTING CHANNELS & 3X DIGITALLY- CONTROLLED FAN CHANNELS
Maintain better control over your system with an improved microprocessor, providing CAM-powered control of two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels. Fan channels support either voltage-regulated or PWM fans for greater versatility.
Two NZXT RGB lighting channels, up to 40 individually addressable LEDs per channel, 80 LEDs total. Lighting channels now support up to four addressable RGB LED Strips or five Aer RGB Fans.
Three fan channels with a max of 10W per channel output. If a fan splitter is used, all fan control in the channel is regulated based on the fan connected to the 4-pin channel.
MORE RGB LIGHTING ACCESSORIES
Mix and match any NZXT RGB LED accessories within each channel, including NZXT Underglow, Cable Comb, LED strips in various lengths, and Aer RGB fans while syncing all lighting accessories across different channels. Gen 2 and Gen 1 lighting products cannot be combined on a single channel.
|Dimensions||74 x 15 x 64mm (W x H x D)|
|Mounting||Magnet / Velcro|
|Control Method||NZXT CAM software|
|Connections||Internal-USB Cable – x1SATA Power Cable – x1Fan Splitter Cables – 3x 1 to 3|
|Input Connector||12V DC / 2.6A|
|Output Channel Voltage||5V DC|
|Output Channels||2x RGB Lightning Channels 3x Fan Channels|
|LED Modes||Preset, Smart, Custom, Audio, Game|
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.