Thermal Grizzly – Conductonaut – 1Gram
The Conductonaut liquid metal thermal paste was developed for applications with a high degree of efficiency. The Conductonaut is recommended as a top product for experienced users who are looking for a solution with the best heat dissipation in a temperature range of over 8 ° C.
– Ultra-high thermal conductivity
– Increased indium content
– Optimal application through the plastic needle
– Convenient 1.0-gram syringe, making this thermal paste very easy to apply
– Delivers optimal heat transfer for larger-scale cooling systems
– Designed for applications where heat dissipation is of critical importance
– A popular choice for very experience PC builders
– Thermal conductivity 73 W/mk
The Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut thermal conductive paste is one of the most efficient thermal paste solutions from T.G. It is ideal for experienced users who want the very best thermal paste, the Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is a liquid metal thermal compound based on a eutectic alloy. The special mixture of metals like tin, gallium, and indium means the Conductonaut paste excels with a very high thermal conductivity and excellent long-term stability.
Designed for experienced users and for systems where thermal conductivity is of the utmost importance. Engineered in Germany by Thermal Grizzly.
|Density:||6.24g / cm3|
|Recommended Temperature:||10 ° C / +140 ° C|